Video poker is not as popular as other casino games but those who choose to play it put a lot of passion in enjoying these titles. What makes video poker games different is the fact that they’re not only based on luck but they also require strategic thinking and intuition, so playing them is challenging for punters. Because it is not that popular, this casino game has a big return to player rate, so those who want to learn its rules should know that it is definitely worth the try.
If you don’t like to play Texas Hold’em with other players, enjoying free video poker is the best solution, as it is really interesting, fun, and rewarding!
Usually, 5-card poker rules are used as a background of Video Poker.
• Winning combinations’ table and the payout information are displayed on the screen.
• As soon as a participant intends to bet, he gets 5 cards out of the deck (standard one, 52 cards).
• At this point the participant should make a decision which cards to hold and which to ditch.
• Winning combinations and the ones present in the table match.
• In case you have a rare combination, you can expect to get a higher payout.